Hockey Talk - Inline & Ice Warehouse  

Go Back   Hockey Talk - Inline & Ice Warehouse > The Game of Hockey - Questions, Discussions & Leagues > Classifieds
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old July 15th, 2011, 02:45 PM

I Sounded off thru PM. What a scrub.

I've had a similar experience bit likely with least expensive items, bit STILL....
Old July 17th, 2011, 11:47 AM

I bought this widow stick off this guy name Joey G. who sells many items here, stick supposedly shipped but never got to me.. Although he told me that is was returned to him through the post office, he never issued me a refund... That's messed up..
Old July 17th, 2011, 02:03 PM

Everyone Beware There Is Also A User On Msh With The Username "mnwild9". THIS IS THE SAME USER WHO RIPPED OTHERS OFF HERE ON THIS SITE WITH THE NAMES "MNWILD9" AND "FINLAND9". BY THE WAY HE JOINED BOTH SITES AT THE SAME TIMEFRAME.

He Is A Fairly New User, Do Not Trade With Him There Either!!
Old July 17th, 2011, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodluckstar View Post
Everyone Beware There Is Also A User On Msh With The Username "mnwild9". THIS IS THE SAME USER WHO RIPPED OTHERS OFF HERE ON THIS SITE WITH THE NAMES "MNWILD9" AND "FINLAND9". BY THE WAY HE JOINED BOTH SITES AT THE SAME TIMEFRAME.

He Is A Fairly New User, Do Not Trade With Him There Either!!
One of our members directed me here as he realized the kid was a MSH member.

That all being said, he will NEVER be able to participate in MSH's Gear Exchange; his account has been flagged.

It is always disappointing to see someone scammed. Wish you all good luck in resolving your issues.
Old July 30th, 2011, 10:56 AM

Default Givengo is a SCAMMER!!

I sold him my skates for 180 dollars. He said that he had problems and they were cutting his ankles. I found a new buyer online and told givengo i would take the skates back becasue i found somone else to buy them. He says ok fine and we agreed that after the kid payed me which he has i would be able to buy the skates back from him. Givengo decides that he can just go and screw me over and sell the skates to somone else after i already said that i was buying.

Last edited by Watchgreat : March 25th, 2012 at 07:56 PM.
Old July 30th, 2011, 05:30 PM

^^ that's rough but not really a scam.
Old July 30th, 2011, 05:32 PM

Default K

I'm not going to get in pissing match with a 13 year old. If a mod or someone else wants to hear what I have to say feel free to pm me. Thanks guys
Old July 30th, 2011, 05:41 PM

Send a message via AIM to thinkingjack

yeah thats not a scam, in fact it sounds like you actually pulled a fast one yourself. You seriously went and sold the skates to someone else knowing you didnt have them and took that kids money and you're pissed you have to refund that money to that guy? He bought the skates first had them told you his issue, found someone nearby who took em and got rid of the pain they were. Far from a scam dude. Refund the money and enjoy the money the first buyer gave you. if you already spent the money the second guy gave you for the skates then thats on you and thats messed up.
Old July 30th, 2011, 06:02 PM

Actually i sold the skates to givengo in person. I am nearby he agreed to sell them to me after I found the buyer. Also he shipped the skates out to someone after he already knew i told him I would take them and I had a buyer. It just stinks that you cant take anyone for their word.

Last edited by Watchgreat : July 30th, 2011 at 06:06 PM.
Old July 30th, 2011, 06:28 PM

1. I gave you cash for the skates, until I have your money in my hand they are mine and whatever I do is my prerogative.

2. I was told I would have the money Friday night, I never got the money and you told me today that you did end up getting paid last night.

3. Deals off, if I don't have the money when I was told I would deal is off.

4. I told you before I shipped them that I was sending them to someone else because I didn't get the money, or an explanation, when I was told I would.

That's it I have had my say. You can whine and complain all you want but it's over and I'm done. If you really got paid last night like you say, I should have known about it and gotten my money last night.
Old July 30th, 2011, 06:47 PM

i was paid around 1030. Im not just going to call you up and be like ok its 1030 lets go exchange cash for skates.
Old July 30th, 2011, 11:51 PM

Send a message via AIM to thinkingjack

why not? i made a guy meet up with me at 2am for some exchange of visors and some atl gloves.

look man get over it, he shipped em out sold em. Your deal is off, move on from it, neither of you have the skates so you both got rid of something you didnt want. Move on guys. There's better deals you will find.
Old October 27th, 2011, 07:24 PM

Default Jtokosh

Don't know what it's worth but that jtokosh shithead is a fan of PSHG. So heads up if he is on a classifieds page on Facebook.
Old December 17th, 2011, 11:29 AM

http://hockey.inlinewarehouse.com/member.php?u=6056

Timeline of transaction:

Nov 19 -Paypaled him 100$ for a stick.
Dec 6 - He PMs me telling me the stick was returned to him because he wrote the address sloppy. He offers to reship or refund. I tell him either is fine as longas he does it by noon the next day (2.5 weeks after I paid him)
Dec 7 - he responds with "why would i make this up"
No stick. No refund. No responses to PMs since.

UPDATE: He has paypaled me back the money plus 15 for the trouble. And has provided an explanation below. All is forgiven but I just hope he handles everything a little bit better from the getgo next time so that these situations are avoided.

Last edited by 66chev : December 18th, 2011 at 11:16 AM.
Old December 18th, 2011, 08:29 AM

just got back in the country this morning the refund has been issued i have sold many sticks and gloves and skates on this thread for over 2 years and have never screwed someone over im not here to scam for a quick hundred to ruin my reputation... sorry it seems really sketchy but that is the truth and can get pics of the return to seller package and anything else that is needed... flight tickets to canada... im sorry for this huge problem but i fixed it .. just not as fast as it should of been done.
Old December 18th, 2011, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.OnePiece View Post
just got back in the country this morning the refund has been issued i have sold many sticks and gloves and skates on this thread for over 2 years and have never screwed someone over im not here to scam for a quick hundred to ruin my reputation... sorry it seems really sketchy but that is the truth and can get pics of the return to seller package and anything else that is needed... flight tickets to canada... im sorry for this huge problem but i fixed it .. just not as fast as it should of been done.
I hear you man. Hopefully chev66 will followup and confirm that so we don't have anyone wrongly blacklisted.
Old April 10th, 2013, 07:25 AM

Default Bad deal on some chassis

I bought a set of Hum'er Chassis from "raq9096" he told me they were mounted on a pair of skates, and then they were taken off, and he doesn't need them anymore.

I got the chassis in the mail, and they are clearly two different sizes.
One is a small, and the other is a medium.
After a closer look I could tell that the smaller chassis had never even been mounted to a skate, The shrinkwrap from the original packaging is still inside all of the mounting holes.

I wouldn't suggest you do any business with him, If you do make sure you get lots of pictures of what you are buying, or only do the deal in person.
Old May 10th, 2013, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdutko View Post
I bought a set of Hum'er Chassis from "raq9096" he told me they were mounted on a pair of skates, and then they were taken off, and he doesn't need them anymore.

I got the chassis in the mail, and they are clearly two different sizes.
One is a small, and the other is a medium.
After a closer look I could tell that the smaller chassis had never even been mounted to a skate, The shrinkwrap from the original packaging is still inside all of the mounting holes.

I wouldn't suggest you do any business with him, If you do make sure you get lots of pictures of what you are buying, or only do the deal in person.
That's shady man, sorry to hear that.
Old May 10th, 2013, 03:40 PM

Send a message via MSN to fatwabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.OnePiece View Post
Just to add my 2 cents, Mr.Onepiece is a good seller and communicator. Sometimes we aren't able to get responses back in time due to work or travel.