Hockey Talk - Inline & Ice Warehouse  

Go Back   Hockey Talk - Inline & Ice Warehouse > The Game of Hockey - Questions, Discussions & Leagues > Classifieds
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old March 26th, 2015, 04:57 PM

Default SOLD! Reebok "White K" Inline Skates 8.5D *Includes Wheels, Bearings, & Hardware*

Reebok “White K” Inline Skates, Size 8.5. Used but in good condition. The “White K” is a mid-range boot that combines features of the 12K and 14K models. They are outfitted with a Koho FR400 aluminum inline chassis (76mm wheel capacity, straight setup; non Hi-Lo). Skates were used approximately 10 times on ice before being converted for inline by my LHS. Used last summer for casual outdoor play exactly 7 times. Skates and chassis both show some superficial wear. Pumps still in working order. Skates dried after every use with a boot dryer, so there is no hockey smell.

Included with the skates are the following items: 8 NEW Tron outdoor wheels (72mm/82A), 8 used Tron indoor wheels (72mm/74A), 8 NEW aluminum spacers, 8 axles, 16 NEW True bearings (Abec 5), NEW stock laces, and stock footbeds.

There is plenty of life left in these skates and I am including everything you need to hit the rink. These skates have worked great for their intended use, but I just got a deal I couldn’t pass up on a pair of RBZ inline skates. I have done my best to photograph the most prominent worn spots to show that the wear is superficial. Please view all of the pictures and ask any questions prior to buying. Sorry to my Canadian friends, but I can only make these available to US buyers at the moment due to shipping costs.

SOLD

Thanks for looking; let me know if you have any questions!
- Chris
"We're committed to a style that leads to fights. We prize contact. If you forecheck and bang like we do, sometimes opponents turn around and you have to answer the bell. I won't apologize for that.... In our bottom six forwards, we look for the requisite level of pugnacity, truculence, belligerence, hostility and testosterone." - Brian Burke

Last edited by leftwinger37 : May 26th, 2015 at 08:10 AM.
Old May 19th, 2015, 05:58 AM

Bump it up
"We're committed to a style that leads to fights. We prize contact. If you forecheck and bang like we do, sometimes opponents turn around and you have to answer the bell. I won't apologize for that.... In our bottom six forwards, we look for the requisite level of pugnacity, truculence, belligerence, hostility and testosterone." - Brian Burke
Old May 26th, 2015, 08:11 AM

Skates are sold