Hockey Talk - Inline & Ice Warehouse  

Go Back   Hockey Talk - Inline & Ice Warehouse > The Game of Hockey - Questions, Discussions & Leagues > NHL
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 23rd, 2013, 01:57 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Default 2012-2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Regardless of who you're team is and whether they're still in, we want to know who you thinking will be raising the Stanley Cup this year and why. Please keep all discussions and arguments civil.

I'll start it off.
I pick the Pittsburgh Penguins to win the Stanley Cup this year because of their incredible talent. Their top two lines are unreal featuring Crosby, Dupuis, Kunitz, Neal, Malkin and Iginla. Their last minute trades have really paid off as they are now one win away from a visit to the Easton Conference finals.

This is coming from a San Jose Sharks fan. In the west, I'm confident that the Sharks will complete their comeback from a 2-0 deficit over the LA Kings and will face the Blackhawks (who will also comeback in their series) for the Western Conference Final.

Your turn, go!
Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:34 PM

I'm hoping the Kings come back for a second win, but the way they've played the last two games (I think someone forgot to tell them which nights to show up) it has me doubtful. They're looking much better tonight.

I, too, have a feeling it'll be the Penguins, which would be cool to see for Iginla!

ETA: Ha, just realized that was my first post! Thought I'd already done so, but oh well! Thanks for having me here. ;)